The fact is that without our volunteers we would never be able to reach as many people as we do with the saving news of Jesus Christ. We thank God for our Volunteers.
YOU might like to help as a volunteer. Join the team of volunteers working to support outreach through media.
If you have skills in:
- Financial planning
- Building relationships
- Answering phones
- General office assistance
How you can help
You might have some time to help develop new areas of ministry. Or perhaps you would like to help with office mail outs once every few months.
- Promote Lutheran Media
- Help arrange delivery of books
- Provide feedback on Face to Face
- Pray for media mission
- Encourage people to give donations and bequests
- Arrange distribution of our newsletters and other promotional materials
- Help to refer people who request help
- Keep in touch with local media and encourage them to play our programs
- Arrange a visit of our Director to preach and speak to congregation and local media
- Consult regularly with your pastor about Lutheran Media
Become a prayer partner
Prayer support is vital.
- Media Ministry depends on the prayers of individuals and the church
- The more we pray the more effective our programs will be in reaching and drawing the lost to new life in Jesus Christ
- Prayer played a significant role in the early church. "They were continually devoting themselves to prayer." Acts 2:42
- Paul emphasized, "Never stop praying." 1 Thessalonians 5:17
- "Epaphras never stops battling for you, praying that you will never lapse but always hold perfectly and securely to the will of God." Colossians 4:12
- Let's pray that God will give us all the resources we need to do his will through media and plan to use them wisely
Talk to us about becoming a Volunteer
You will find the opportunities for outreach through media exciting and personally rewarding.
Phone FREECALL 1800 353 350